Fix your jammed garbage disposal Something for when I get back from Boston.
I got a flight itinerary from my parents this morning and found out they were headed to Boston (I’m not sure if they had told me in advance). I planned on visiting Boston sometime this fall to see my sister and friends. With the chance of me making it home for Thanksgiving or Xmas looking even slimmer I decided that there was no time better than the present to make the Boston trip and see my parents. I get in at 1AM tonight and I’ll be there about a week. I’m sitting in McCarran right now but my gate doesn’t seem to have either outlets or the sweet sweet free wifi; I think that’s a sign that I should go find some lunch.
(P.S. today was the first time I used Kayak, pretty damn sweet)
Live From Congress: The Skull Fucking Bill Of 2007 | The Onion I’m only linking because I own a related offensive shirt. That and it’s damn funny. Reminds me of a friends favorite “So I Married an Axe Murderer” quote.[via Tom Biro]
YouTube – MotoGP kolari Tsekki I believe this was the wreck in the 250 race at Brno last weekend.
- Arse Elektronika October 5-7 San Francisco
- Toorcon 9 October 19-21 San Diego
- DeepSec November 20-23 Vienna
- Roboexotica November 22-25 Vienna
- Chaos Communication Congress Between Xmas and New Years Berlin
- SXSW Interactive March 7-11 Austin
- ShmooCon Spring D.C.
- ReCon Montreal
- Toorcon Seattle Seattle
- Plus SEMA, CES, AEE, HOPE, Blackhat, Defcon, SIGGRAPH, and many even more ethereal conferences: Goatcon, Hammockcon, Railcon, Containercon, etc…
Paterva Evolution [Beta!] FirstName,LastName then click for data mining fun!
you should be a creative commie too Over the past few months I’ve received several notes from people using my Flickr photos, it’s a great feeling. They’re all CC licensed for this very reason: I want people to use them.