I’m still in Lincoln from the night before. I figured I should just stay in town and wait for the festivities. If I had gone home I probably wouldn’t have made it back tonight.
I guess it’s the style to end the year with a list. Instead of current events or awful movies I’ve decide to go with something I truly enjoy; here are my favorite t-shirts from this year.
- Pirate Baby’s Cabana Battle Street Fight 2006 I loved this animation and was glad I could support the artist. Even though I was drunk, I’m pretty sure I knew how expensive it was before the conversion from Euros.
- Recon (awesome design, unfortunately no picture) I got this shirt from Hugo, the lead organizer of the intimate reverse engineering conference in Montreal. I hope to attend this year.
- Dirty Digger I could care less about Digg but really enjoy this shirt.
- Theoretical Sausage Limited edition design from Goats, the webcomic that I get most of my shirts from.
- Hack-A-Day The design gets better every year. I love love love seeing people wearing these.
2 thoughts on “White New Year’s Eve”
yeah, i’ve heard of the tuna diet.
i have the slightest bit of jealousy because youâ€™ve actually had snow this winter.
hope you had a happy new year.
Just went to the spike and mike fest last week and they showed pirate baby. Pretty entertaining.